Monday 16 May 2016

Jonathon usher/ El Gregoe

"Wow! look at his wallet it's on fire "wow!"
We all signed "oh, wow!" as Jonathon opened his fingers to reveal a 10$ note Where a 5$ note had been just a couple of seconds earlier. 
The whole school was sitting in our school hall and waved our hands in the air saying, "Hi, Jonathon." We were going to watch two amazing magic shows. 
Jonathon's tricks were so clever and, whenever he talks, he made us giggle and laugh. 
A few minutes later, he asked for a volunteer so I reached my hand up and I was the one to be chosen. He asked me to hold a plastic bag so I held on to it while he got a bottle of ketchup and put it into the plastic bag. Jonathon gave me a wand and, by the time I touched it, it broke into pieces, so he gave me a whiteboard marker and I had to say, "Boom!" then the bottle disappeared. 

Our second show was El Gregoe. El Gregoe was welcoming himself to everyone and did a really clever trick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment