Tuesday 1 March 2016

World of Maths

It was hot when we were waiting on the hard wooden floor. Yay! We had the World of Maths. I was Group Six leader. In my group, were Caleb, Kaiden, Amelia, and Kaycee. Mrs Ibanez called out the numbers. I had to wait until she shouted out six. I also
got to see who owned the numbers. One was Kruz, Two was Paige, Four was Piper, Five was Makayla, Six was me, Seven was Holly, Eight was Jaxon, Nine was Olivia and Ten was Keira. Our first activity was 'Build the Bridge'. I went with my partners and I couldn't help because we were not allowed to help the younger people in my team. They had to figure it out by themselves. Snap, snap, snap. We tried three times and couldn't help so I told them what to do to make the bridge. It was really tricky, then I got the hang of it and we made a bridge ...... finally, yay! then we all went to the next one and it was really tricky. My favourite was 'Where's Katie?'

No comments:

Post a Comment