Friday 12 February 2016

Swimming 2016


Splash, splash, splash! On one sunny hot day, we all had swimming practice.
Splish! Splosh! Spash! "Ooohh, it's cold," everyone was saying.
Everyone was full of excitement. Yay! I was so excited, my head was going to boom off like a rocket blasting off. The teachers were Ashley and Shenagh. They were the two people who taught us swimming skills. I was freezing like ice. Once I got under the water, I was completely fine. Ashley and Shenagh set out some rules. No going under the water when they are talking. They taught us to do rocket arms, gliding in the water and backstroke. Ashley took one half of the class and Shenagh took the other half. My friend and I went with Shenagh. At first, we all did rocket arms. We stretched our arms as high as we could and we looked like rockets. Shenagh and Ashley called out name by name by name. Splash! Splash! Splash! Everyone kicked as hard as they could to the other side of the pool, then we all glided through the bright blue water. I pushed the wall like a rocket taking off.

No comments:

Post a Comment